Seminar with Dr Theresa 25-05-19
Seminar with Dr Theresa 25.05.2019
There, we were able to learn many things, such as:
– how to examine lungs, heart, sugar, blood pressure and many other things in a child – how to spot critical physical conditions, and how to react to them.
– what are some things, that distinguish kids with Down Syndrome, with autism, with Reactive attachment disorder (RAD).
– Basics of self defense – how to protect yourself and the child, when they are being offensive;
– how to put on braces for correction
– what are some things to remember, when organizing a trip to the orphanage.
You can watch the seminars with us now on our YouTube Channel!
Also, exciting announcement!
On the 7-8th of September, we will have a two-day trip to the orphanage for kids with the special needs, where we will have practical training for our volunteers.
This is a unique opportunity to learn, how to be useful for kids with special needs, and your opportunity to understand, how to actually help your mentees.
Join us for the trip!